STRING_LIST items adding (v201506)

Дмитрий Дмитриевич

Sep 2, 2015, 11:26:25 AM9/2/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm using AdWords API v201506, programming language PHP. Following this example https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201506/Extensions/AddSitelinksUsingFeeds.php, I manage my feed in AdWords.
One of my feed attributes has type STRING_LIST, and I need to know how to add data to this type attributes. For example, I have feed item with item title "iphone" and for this item I need to add keywords like "buy iphone" and "buy iphone in ukraine".
Could you please give my some examples how can I work with this attribute type?

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Sep 3, 2015, 5:19:19 AM9/3/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm not sure what placeholder you are trying to create, but generally if you need to create string values for the attribute of type STRING_LIST, you can create a normal array composed of strings.
This is similar to what line 261 does in the example file.

Let me know if you face any problems.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

Дмитрий Дмитриевич

Sep 3, 2015, 11:23:58 AM9/3/15
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you so much for this line of code, I just missed it when I read this example.