Getting different estimated traffic values.

anke...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 5:36:48 AM1/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I am getting totally different values from the API and UI. I passed keyword "Supply Chain Management" and the Estimated Traffic Values from the API are-

 Estimated average CPC: 123007.00
 Estimated ad position: 5.91
 Estimated daily clicks: 583.34
 Estimated daily Impression: 238575552.00
 Estimated daily cost: 44567500.00

Average CPC value of this particular keyword on the UI is $4.07 but using API the result is 123007.00.
Can any body help me out to understand the API data
Thanks
Ankit

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Jan 19, 2018, 3:21:37 PM1/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ankit,

Could you please share the UI screenshot of this search which shows the targeting settings in the Keyword Planner UI? Also, could you enable logging and share the SOAP logs for your API call? You could reply privately to author while sharing the details.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

Adam Bullock

Feb 21, 2018, 4:30:18 AM2/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hey, did you figure this out? I get similar issues.