Stats data are diffrent in 2 reports with same date range

Chirag

May 26, 2016, 5:08:22 AM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello team,

Getting two different stats for same account in two different reports with same date range.

Date Range :  Apr 28, 2016-May 24, 2016
Data From Account Performance Report :

Clicks : 707
Impressions : 326155

Data From Campaign Performance Report :

Clicks : 458
Impressions : 151082

Why this are the difference in 2 reports.

I am not finding any difference between  Campaign , Adgroup or keywords report. But only seeing difference in Account Performance Report.

Thanks

Zweitze

May 26, 2016, 6:27:49 AM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Maybe some campaigns were deleted between April 24 and the moment you requested the report?
Deleted campaigns are not always included in the campaign report.

The account report, however, does include clicks, impressions etc. for campaigns that were deleted later.

Umesh Dengale

May 26, 2016, 12:46:51 PM5/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

As mentioned above some campaigns may have deleted between April 28 and May 24. That may be one of the reason of data discrepancy (Clicks and Impressions) for Account performance report and Campaign performance report. If campaigns are not deleted for that date range then provide me privately both report queries and clientCustomerId. Just click Reply privately to author in the forum when responding.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Chirag

May 27, 2016, 1:27:48 AM5/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Zweitze / Umesh,

Yes, some campaign Paused between date range.
Actually I have passed filters in between but under account performance report we cannot do filtering on campaigns so that is the issue.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Thanks