Changing User Access For An Email Used in Adwords Scripts/API

elenibge...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 9:49:43 AM12/8/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

What is the best thing to do if you need to terminate user access for the main email address used in Adwords scripts and ensure that your scripts are still running after user the change was made?

I think that the emails cannot be replaced in Adwords therefore I was wondering if there is a different way to keep the scripts running but under a new user. We simply want to avoid building the scripts from start again

adwordsapiadvi...@google.com

Dec 8, 2016, 12:13:04 PM12/8/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

To revoke access for the main email address, you need to ensure that at least one more email address has access to the account. That said, since this is related to impact on AdWords scripts, I would suggest that you post your query in the AdWords Scripts forum as they are better equipped to handle this question.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi Sasidharan, AdWords API Team