Beginner question,

Guy Elkayam

Sep 29, 2015, 1:31:39 PM9/29/15
to AdWords API Forum
This might be too general of a question, I may be asking for just a lead on how to do something rather complicated or simple but I'm not sure which it is.

I have a csv file which I need to upload to my adwords platform (I'm not the advertiser, I'm supposed to build a service that does it for the advertiser - he just gives me the csv file.) -
and according to the csv file, the platform needs to update which commercials are paused and which are active (and also which to create).

Also, I'd like to know if anyone's familiar what is the required template for csv files ? which columns are required by the system ect.

Thank you all for your time.

Umesh Dengale

Sep 29, 2015, 6:45:18 PM9/29/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

In the AdWords API, you could do the bulk updates using the MutateJobService. Please check out our MutateJobService document for more details.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.