Urgent: Adwhirl Reports not working???

guruk

Jan 17, 2013, 12:45:12 PM1/17/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
today I checked again into my AdWhirl Account and whatever App I click to show me reporting, it does not show
any reporting. I see the Url changes to something like
but after a few seconds it just go back to the dashboard

?? Whats going on with AdWhirl?

Hope you know
Thx
Chris

Rajkumar Parameswaran

Jan 25, 2013, 6:22:55 PM1/25/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
You might want to delete your cookies and try loading up the site again.

Christian Mueller

Jan 25, 2013, 9:37:38 PM1/25/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com, raj...@google.com
Hi Rajkumar

i tried, but still the same. it starts loading... nothing happens and than just jumps to dashboard

any other idea or any contact who can check whats going on with my account?

thx
chris

Christian Albert Mueller
Sheikh Salem House
4220 Dahab, South Sinai
Egypt
0020-1111-636-125
http://weareheretotalk.com

- HAPPINESS IS A QUESTION OF ATTITUDE

guruk

Feb 3, 2013, 1:20:06 PM2/3/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com, raj...@google.com
any news about
cleared cache etc..
still same prob.. when i go to report it waits and waits and just jumps back to the apps list :(

On Friday, January 25, 2013 10:37:38 PM UTC-4, guruk wrote:
Hi Rajkumar

i tried, but still the same. it starts loading... nothing happens and than just jumps to dashboard

any other idea or any contact who can check whats going on with my account?

thx
chris

guruk

Feb 7, 2013, 1:17:01 PM2/7/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com, raj...@google.com
helloooooo any news????

jj

Apr 11, 2013, 9:13:48 AM4/11/13
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com, raj...@google.com
AdWhirl reporting has not been working for close to 8 months now and I don't think they will ever fix it. The reason for the issue is the amount of data and the database on the Amazon servers that are not really able to handle it. Considering they have their new AdMob mediation, I doubt this will be fixed.