Inmobi Ad network Integration

subrat

Feb 15, 2011, 8:30:28 AM2/15/11
to AdWhirl Users, sma...@apostek.com
Hi All,

Inmobi is displayed as an Ad network under Adwhirl web interface but
when I went through the source code present under following link:
http://code.google.com/p/adwhirl/source/browse/?repo=sdk-android#hg%2Fsrc%2Fcom%2Fadwhirl%2Fadapters
there is no adapter for Inmobi present.

So if lets say Inmobi is set to 100% and when Adwhirl redirects for
Inmobi to get ads I get following exception:

Unsupported ration type: 18
Caught an exception in adapter:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid adapter
at com.adwhirl.adapters.AdWhirlAdapter.handle(AdWhirlAdapter.java:148)
at com.adwhirl.AdWhirlLayout.handleAd(AdWhirlLayout.java:222)
at com.adwhirl.AdWhirlLayout.access$3(AdWhirlLayout.java:205)
at com.adwhirl.AdWhirlLayout$HandleAdRunnable.run(AdWhirlLayout.java:
390)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:587)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4627)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:858)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:616)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

I am using Inmobi sdk 2.0 and Adwhirl sdk 2.6.2

So what's going wrong.

Regards
Subrat

EasonPai

Feb 15, 2011, 10:19:15 AM2/15/11
to AdWhirl Users
Some discussion can be found here, Steve B almost hacked one way out.
http://groups.google.com/group/adwhirl-users/browse_thread/thread/ac7b1ddcc35672a6