Re: Using House Ad functionality to place specific sponsored ads

Ann Boon Leo

Dec 14, 2012, 12:03:20 AM12/14/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Just make sure you turn on House Ad and set its traffic 100%, on the 'Ad Network Settings' page.

Cheers.

Leo

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Katherine Fletcher <doxie...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm building an app for a sports league and they would like to run ads on their app that feature strictly their sponsors.
So I would not be utilizing an Ad Network.  Can I simply treat the sponsor banner or text ads as "house ads"
and have them rotate based on the allocation priorities I set?  If I have 10 separate team apps, is it correct to say that all I need is one AdWhirl account
and then I would create these "House ads" (perhaps 10 per app/with different levels of participation and hence different allocations) for each app.

So, bottom line:  Can I run sponsored ads by using the House Ad approach?  Will there be analytics/impressions available?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer up here!
kjf