banner upload not working

mix1009

Jan 12, 2011, 7:07:34 AM1/12/11
to AdWhirl Users
When I try to upload 320x50 banner. An error occurs:

"There was a problem with your upload. You may want to try a smaller
file size."

Images are 12KB and have no transparency. I also tried downloading my
own banner from adwhirl

uploaded few weeks ago. It doesn't work. same error.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari on OSX, and IE6 on Windows.

sdenise

Jan 12, 2011, 12:39:43 PM1/12/11
to AdWhirl Users
I'm having the same problem. I got one banner uploaded yesterday
morning, but haven't been able to get another one up since then. I've
even tried uploading the SAME banner that went yesterday but today it
doesn't work. Glad to know it's not just me :)

Justin Pincar

Jan 12, 2011, 1:29:19 PM1/12/11
to AdWhirl Users
Hi,

We just updated our servers and house ad uploads were temporarily
unavailable. Try again now and see if it works for you. If not, let me
know and I'll get that fixed asap.

- Justin

Alseaf

Feb 17, 2011, 8:07:03 AM2/17/11
to AdWhirl Users
I cannot upload a banner in the house ads page. I tried every browser
under the sun and it still won't let me. Running Windows 7.

On Jan 12, 1:29 pm, Justin Pincar <jpin...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just updated our servers and house ad uploads were temporarily
> unavailable. Try again now and see if it works for you. If not, let me
> know and I'll get that fixed asap.
>
> - Justin
>
> On Jan 12, 9:39 am, sdenise <supp...@affiliatesifter.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm having the same problem.  I got onebanneruploaded yesterday
> > morning, but haven't been able to get another one up since then.  I've
> > even tried uploading the SAMEbannerthat went yesterday but today it
> > doesn't work.  Glad to know it's not just me :)
>
> > On Jan 12, 6:07 am, mix1009 <mix1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > When I try to upload 320x50banner. An error occurs:
>
> > > "There was a problem with your upload. You may want to try a smaller
> > > file size."
>
> > > Images are 12KB and have no transparency. I also tried downloading my
> > > ownbannerfrom adwhirl

Rory Lydon

Feb 17, 2011, 1:49:53 PM2/17/11
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alseaf.

> I cannot upload a banner in the house ads page. I tried every browser under the sun and it still won't let me. Running Windows 7.

Both "Image and Text" and "Banner" seem to be working for me now on Snow Leopard...

Thanks!

TVBud

Apr 7, 2012, 1:39:39 PM4/7/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
I am getting the same error message. Please look into it. Thanks.

TVBud

Apr 7, 2012, 1:41:45 PM4/7/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com

I am getting the same error message. Please look into it. Thanks.

wes

Apr 12, 2012, 6:40:08 PM4/12/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what to tell you, things are working fine for me.  Can you supply the image you were attempting to use?

wes

Aug 9, 2012, 1:30:37 PM8/9/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Can you supply me with the image file you're trying to upload?

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM, phillyally <metzler...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Also having the problem: " There was a problem with your upload. You may want to try a smaller file size. " No matter what file size or format i try to upload.

Philipp Metzler

Sep 19, 2012, 12:46:50 PM9/19/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
attached a sample banner 320x50 which is not working for the upload. I cannot upload any banner of any dimensions.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Sunbird <val...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am having the same issue with Chrome on OSX. Have tried all kinds of variations but no luck.

Unbenannt.png