Re: marmalade

wes

Aug 15, 2012, 5:45:38 PM8/15/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
Marmalade isn't a framework we've looked at before, but we're working on releasing AdMob adapters for Cordova and have a github pull request open for Titanium.

If there's enough interest, this is certainly something we could look at, but I'd expect the 3rd-party extension to be fairly stable, since we have no major API changes planned.

Cheers,
Wes

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM, jayfreck <jason.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Just wondered if you would consider creating a Marmalade SDK for adwhirl? I find marmalade to be a great cross-platform development aid, but one thing it could really use is a good extension for an advert mediator.  At the moment i am using inmobi as they have a marmalade sdk and it works well, but it would be great to also add millenial media and admob under one solution to improve fill rates.

Someone has created a 3rd-party adwhirl extension for marmalade already, but i am concerned about the long term viability of it since it is not official e.g. if you make a change, theres no guarantee the extension will be updated and there could be protocol related bugs that might surface later. Additionally, there are many existing bugs and unimplemented functions.

Regards, Jason