Re: We need the ads name to add the library file from adswebsite.

Rajkumar Parameswaran

Aug 9, 2012, 1:08:27 PM8/9/12
to adwhir...@googlegroups.com
You'll need to add the SDK's for all of the ad networks that you're planning on mediating with. If there are ad networks you aren't using however, you can probably remove their adapters from your project since you're not going to need them.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM, tikam <tikam.ch...@xymob.com> wrote:
Hello ,

Can you please tell us how many ads we need to add the ads sdk or library file in apps. which is not available in adWhirl sdk, its contain only adapters , internal and legacy for that.

For example  we need to add the Millennial media or Admob then we need to add the libMMSDK.a , MMAdview.h and libGoogleAdmobads.a.
Is there we need to add all the ads sdk which we are using in our apps?or only some of ads are required to add sdk or lib file for that.

Thanks
Tikam Chandrakar