Spring Cleaning Volunteer Day at Peterson Garden Project on April 1

Communications

Mar 28, 2017, 6:54:46 PM3/28/17
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Help Peterson Garden Project get our kitchen and indoor storage tidy and organized for spring!

Bring a friend (or a two!) and lend a hand on April 1 from noon to 4pm. Coffee and snacks will be provided, and we’ll have pizza at the end! Volunteers will also get a Chipotle Burrito Buck for helping out. RSVP and find details at http://petersongarden.org/event/volunteer-shift-spring-cleaning-work-day/?instance_id=2524

Tasks we’ll be working on include:

– Kitchen cleaning (cleaning equipment, organizing)
– Sorting and organizing storage
– Helping set up for our spring plant sale and garden opening day