Make Sure You Never Miss the Latest from AUA on Social Media with the Recent Facebook Newsfeed Changes

Nick Lucas

Jan 17, 2018, 5:33:10 PM1/17/18
to Advocates For Urban Agriculture
Hello AUA Members!

As you may have heard, Facebook is changing its policy for how posts from pages like ours get to your news feed. If you enjoy our social media content and want to ensure you never miss the latest info, events and resources in our urban agriculture community, simply head over to:

- www.facebook.com/auachicago
- click on the "Following" button on our page
- select "See First" under "In your news feed"
- you're done! and you continue to stay on top of all the amazing things happening in our dynamic, diverse community

With this new policy, individuals are more the gatekeepers for how important messages and information spreads on Facebook (not necessarily a bad thing!). We hope you'll continue to share our message and mission by liking, sharing, and commenting on our posts that make a difference to you and our movement!

And for more from Facebook on this update, head to: https://media.fb.com/2018/01/11/news-feed-fyi-bringing-people-closer-together/