Farmers and Gardeners! Get a free ticket to AUA's Grown in Chicago: Summer Soiree & Showcase!

Jessica Surma

Jul 2, 2015, 5:38:50 PM7/2/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
We'd like to invite you to be featured in Advocates for Urban Agriculture (AUA)'s Grown in Chicago: Summer Soiree & Showcase! Show off what makes your project unique at our hyper-local farmers market and urban ag farm dinner – and get a FREE ticket to the event

We are excited to celebrate Chicago’s thriving urban agriculture movement on July 23, and we cannot do it without YOU!

It will be a great opportunity for your garden or farm, big or small, to sell your products, learn about urban agriculture funding sources, introduce attendees to your project, and have your produce featured in a one-of-a-kind urban farm dinner prepared by Big Delicious Planet, America's Greenest Caterer!

Please see the attached flyer, and if you are on Facebook, you can join the event and invite your friends here

Interested in attending as individual? Tickets are on sale now! Click here for the full details.
AUA_Grown in Chicago.jpg

Linda Seyler

Jul 14, 2015, 11:24:12 AM7/14/15
to Jessica Surma, advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Jessica,

I've missed the deadline for participating in the market for this event, but I will be in attendance and would be happy to contribute veggies from Global Garden Farm for the dinner  (We have fantastic garlic this year.  Also dill, chard, lettuce, ...) if you would like.

Linda Seyler
Farm Manager/Director
Global Garden Refugee Training Farm

--