Re: {AUA} Digest for advocates-for-urban-agriculture@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Nathan A Berry

Mar 16, 2018, 7:14:44 AM3/16/18
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
In the summer of 2011, the CDA and HMS Host Corporation collaborated to install an aeroponic garden in the mezzanine level of the O'Hare Rotunda Building.

The genius behind the O’Hare installation is Future Growing LLC, the same company responsible for the amazing rooftop garden that fuels the kitchens of New York City restaurant, Bell, Book and Candle,where I dined on a recent visit to that city.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 1:34 AM, <advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Kevin Erickson <kerick...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 09:05AM -0700

Does anyone know who maintains the O'Hare Airport aeroponics tower
gardens?

Is anyone else using aeroponic Tower Gardens for scaled production and not
just for personal use?

Thanks,

Kevin Erickson
Loyola University Chicago

Earth to Table Ministries
4452 W. 16th Street Chicago, IL 60623

I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in

which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat

Genesis 1:29