South Shore Farmers Market is doubling your LINK spending

ashe park advisory council

Aug 20, 2016, 6:43:46 PM8/20/16
Greetings All;

We are promoting the Double Value Coupon Program (DVCP) for all LINK card participants. Double your spending and purchase more farm fresh produce at the South Shore Farmers Market thru October 2, 2016.

Help us to spread the word, spend $10.00 and get $10.00 in LINK bucks to spend at the market. We will double your LINK card purchase up to $25.00. We also accept WIC and Senior Citizen Farmer Market Coupons, and all major credit cards.

Chef Kathy's cooking demo recipe for tomorrow is Tomatillo Quesadillas & Succotash Fritters with Roasted Garlic Aoli.  Bring your lawn chair and watch our demonstration chef show you how to prepare two delicious recipes.

Best,
Qae-Dah Muhammad, Manager
South Shore Farmers Market
DVCP PromotionI.jpg
2 sided SSFM flyer.pdf
Tomatillo Quesadillas and Okra fritters.pdf