FREE tickets to Sugar Beet's Edible Garden Tour in Oak Park this Saturday!

Cheryl Munoz

Jul 26, 2016, 12:21:40 AM7/26/16
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hello AUA!

We'd love to see you at our 5th Annual Edible Garden Tour this Saturday from 9am-2pm in Oak Park and Austin.
Tour 12 beautiful edible gardens, learn about bee keeping and chickens, hear live music and MORE!
This is a family-friendly event and is all about learning and sharing. This self-guided tour is full of surprises and inspiration this year!

A generous donation is allowing us to offer FREE TICKETS to Sugar Beet Schoolhouse Friends prior to the event. Free tickets will not be available the day of and they must be reserved in advance.

Simply use the password "friend" to access your FREE TICKETS!

You are welcome to pass this along to people who would love the tour.

Read more about the 5th Annual Edible Garden Tour HERE and follow the link to reserve tickets.

See you in the garden!!

Cheryl Muñoz
Sugar Beet Schoolhouse
773.988.6205