Lead a micro workshop at the 2016 Good Food Festival -- just a few days left to apply!

AUA Info

Feb 5, 2016, 4:32:14 PM2/5/16
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hi all,

We wanted to pass along a friendly reminder that proposals are currently being accepted for the 2016 Good Food Commons micro workshop series (Saturday, March 26). AUA is partnering with the Good Food Festival and other local groups to organize the workshops, and we hope you'll consider applying.

The 20-minute micro workshops will cover topics including growing, composting, preserving, raising livestock, cooking, and community building. AUA is organizing the growing, composting, and preserving tracks. Click below to read more details and fill out the application form (don't worry, it's quick and easy)
.

But hurry -- the application deadline is February 8, just a few days away!