Loyola University Farmers Market- Vendor applications

Kevin Erickson

Feb 10, 2016, 1:34:39 PM2/10/16
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Interested in expanding into a new market?

Loyola University Chicago's Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) operates a Monday Farmers Market at the Loyola plaza in Rogers Park and is accepting applications for 2016 vendors.  Our commuter-friendly market is open from 3-7pm on Mondays from early June-October. Local flower producers, baked goods and prepared foods producers, and fruit producers are especially encouraged to apply.  I've attached the 2016 application and you can contact the Market Manager, Kaitlin Brose, if you have any questions.  The application deadline for Spring 2016 applications is February 26.

2016 Loyola University Farmers Market
Contact: Kaitlin Brose, kbr...@luc.edu, 773-508-8255
Market Address: 6540 N. Sheridan (next to Loyola train stop)
Dates: Mondays June 6- October 17
Hours: Summer: 3-7pm, Fall: 2:30-6:30pm

2016 Loyola University Chicago Farmers Market Application (002).pdf