Monster Food Truck Rally!

Jessica Zeiger

Jul 31, 2015, 11:24:59 AM7/31/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi AUA folks!

We will be hosting the 4th Annual Monster Food Truck Rally at The Plant on Saturday 8/8 from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. The Rally will include awesome food trucks, live music and our Back of the Yards Community Market. Tickets are $5 in advance, $7 at the door and $1 for Back of the Yards Residents. Please see our website and our Facebook event page for details and our eventbrite page for tickets. All proceeds from the event will benefit educational programming at Plant Chicago, NFP. Hope to see you there!

Jessica Zeiger  Mushroom Production Coordinator

Save the Date! Sat 8/8Monster Food Truck Rally - local foods, live music, farmers market, $3 Plant tours