Feature Your Garden or Farm at AUA's Grown in Chicago: Summer Soiree & Showcase

Jessica Surma

Jun 25, 2015, 6:03:57 PM6/25/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Calling all farm and garden leaders to join AUA’s Grown in Chicago: Summer Soiree & Showcase! Show off what makes your project unique at our hyper-local farmers market and urban ag farm dinner!

We want to celebrate how urban agriculture is thriving in Chicago and we cannot do it without YOU! This is a great opportunity for gardens and farms of all sizes to be able to sell their products, learn about funding sources for urban agriculture projects, and have your produce featured in a one-of-a-kind urban farm dinner.

Click here to learn more and apply!

Space is limited, so please apply today! The deadline for applying is July 11, 2015.