Kiva - Interest Free Loans for Urban Farmers!

sop...@kiva.org

Nov 12, 2018, 5:08:13 PM11/12/18
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hello urban farmers! My name is Sophia, and I work with Kiva, a partner of AUA. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you about what we do. Kiva is a nonprofit organization that provides 0% interest loans of up to $10,000 to entrepreneurs and small business owners that might otherwise not be able to get capital for their business. THAT INCLUDES FARMERS! Kiva and AUA have partnered up to help get the word out about the Kiva product since it is a resource so relevant to the urban farming community.

To that end, AUA is a proud Kiva Trustee. Trustees are not legally or financially liable for any borrower they recommend to Kiva, and do not handle or disburse the loans. Trustees are people or organizations that vouch for entrepreneurs in their community for the Kiva program. An endorsement from AUA for a Kiva loan application increases the odds of being approved for a loan! If you are interested in learning more about a Kiva loan and want to apply, reach out to Nick at AUA! You can also reach out to me at the contact information below, thanks!

Kiva San Jose and the Peninsula
Sophia Zisook
Partnerships Manager, Kiva US
Loans that change lives.