Chicago's Urban Agriculture Community Needs You!

AUA info

May 24, 2017, 7:18:31 PM5/24/17
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Every day, AUA works towards a flourishing local food system, one where urban agriculture supports community economic development, food security, environmental sustainability, and overall quality of life for all.

But we can only continue to grow urban agriculture in Chicago with your support. We still need to raise the majority of our $1,000 Spring Donation Drive - will you click here to make a $100, $50, or $30 tax-deductible contribution today towards a flourishing, local food system? bit.ly/GrowUrbanAgriculture

AUA is a grassroots coalition that charges no membership dues, and we make no ask to join our network or leverage our resources. We unite over 2,000 Chicagoland growers and local food advocates, connecting you with essential opportunities, resources, partners, news and events that benefit you and the urban agriculture community directly.

We do all this because we believe in our vision: a flourishing, local food system. But we can't do it without you. Can you click here to support these indispensable program resources? bit.ly/GrowUrbanAgriculture

As the largest network in Chicago of community gardeners, school gardeners, urban farmers, urban ag businesses and individual advocates, we are your voice, your forum, and your advocate. We're here for you, but we only exist thanks to you. Thank you for contributing what you can today, and for supporting the community you care so much about! bit.ly/GrowUrbanAgriculture