70 gallon Rubbermaid Structural Foam Stock Tank (Rogers Park) $50

Christopher Coté

Apr 25, 2017, 12:04:39 PM4/25/17
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hey everybody I had great ambitions for a large aquaponics system, but I never got it off the ground.

Now with our second son, my office/lab is being converted into another bedroom and we need the space.

Here's a link to the tank, http://www.sears.com/rubbermaid-comm-structural-foam-stock-tank-pet-supplies/p-SPM12225282316?sid=IDx20110310x00001i&gclid=CPf4hI_9v9MCFZq1wAodIuoKXg&gclsrc=aw.ds

The tank is brand new, never been used, ideally I'd like to get $50 for it, and you would have to be able to pick it up as well, we're in Rogers Park

Hopefully someone can put it to good use! It would be great for a pond setup, graywater system or Aquaponics/Hydroponics!