Launching 2019 class schedule & registration

Kris DelaTorre

Jan 17, 2019, 6:02:22 PM1/17/19
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

The Windy City Harvest short courses in sustainable urban agriculture are open for registration. By popular demand, we are now offering two sessions for the Youth Farm Facilitator training. Join Aquaponics authority, Andy McGhee, for the first ever 3 Day Aquaponics Intensives at .the Farm on Ogden. All registration is open for one-day classes and 10 week certificate courses.

We look forward to seeing you in 2019!!

If you have any questions about registration or classes please reach out to me by phone or email in the signature below.

Kris De la Torre
kdela...@chicagobotanic.org
Urban Garden Lab & Education Coordinator
Windy City Harvest