It's Not Too Late to Join a Chicago Contingent for Local Food Lobbying in Springfield!

Nick Lucas

Mar 29, 2017, 9:15:56 PM3/29/17
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Want to improve statewide policy that affects urban agriculture in Chicago? Passionate about making a difference on local food issues that directly impact you and urban farmers?

Join us and make your voice heard! AUA is organizing a Chicago carpool to Springfield for Local Food Lobby Day on April 6th. Our partners Illinois Stewardship Alliance will be leading local food advocates, farmers, and citizens for a lobby training followed by actual legislative lobbying at the Capitol Complex!

Stand up for several bills that could become law with our support! Don't miss this fun chance to make a difference improving local food economies. The adage is true – think global, act local! Read the full details on the bills and schedule here: http://www.ilstewards.org/join-us-for-local-food-lobby-day-april-6-2017/ and contact me to join the crew!