AUA Advocacy Working Group Meeting THIS WEDNESDAY

AUA Info

Sep 26, 2016, 5:49:13 PM9/26/16
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Hi, and Happy Autumn!

AUA's Advocacy Working Group will be having an important meeting to start developing a proposal for giving urban farms a clear and reasonable process for obtaining a business license. As Chicago's urban agriculture movement has grown, more and more aspiring entrepreneurs have run into a roadblock when trying to figure out what kind of business license they need to get for their urban farm. Help us change this by coming to Wednesday's meeting!

We'll also be discussing how this project and other policy initiatives will fit into a policy-focused Fall Gathering this November.

All AUA working group meetings are open to anybody interested in joining our efforts. AUA is a mostly volunteer-based organization, so your participation goes a long way and can really make a difference! Here are the details:

AUA Advocacy Working Group Meeting
Wednesday, September 28
7-9 PM
Openlands Conference Rm
25 E Washington St, STE 1650

Regardless of your ability to attend tomorrow's meeting, we also invite you to stay connected with the group by joining the AUA Advocacy Google Group. This way, you will always have the latest news about meetings and events.

Hope to see you Wednesday!