StarFarmChicago THIS Sunday in Pilsen!

stephanie dunn

Dec 15, 2017, 9:35:46 AM12/15/17
to stephanie dunn
Hi Everyone and happy 346th day of the year!

THIS SUNDAY is Pilsen Community Market@18th and Racine in HonkyTonk Bar. Aside from picking up some amazing beets/greens from your's truly, and enjoying an energizing JUICE made with our farm produce, there will be great artisan and craft vendors, live music, and such a cozy, tamale-eating atmosphere. It's from 11-3pm. Come say hi!

This year we've grown 4,000 lbs of organic, delicious local and affordable produce--however you love it, because you've supported underrepresented farmers, helped to increase food access, cut down on emissions from food distribution, supported an environmentally and pollinator friendly farm, tasted the FRESHEST, most DELICIOUS and EXCITING varieties not found in stores, increased your and your family's health--we ALL win.
Inline image 2
In 2018 we plan to grow 8,000 lbs of produce, expanding our CSA program to include 30 households. We are the most affordable, most diverse CSA and our produce is always delivered harvested same-day. We are including a juice share to our CSA, as well as offering a greens-only package with weekly offerings of 5 varieties of the best leafy g's. Please treat yourself, friends, and family to our subscription.
Inline image 3
Subscriptions before 2018 are 20% off! RESERVE next year's bounty for your plate!
Email or text for more info, and hope to see you this Sunday!

Inline image 1Stephanie Dunn, StarFarmChicago. 312.768.9949

Stephanie Dunn
sdun...@gmail.com
312 768 9949
Chicago Seed Savers