Fwd: New Illinois Political Action Committee to Protect Health & Food Freedom!

Wes King

May 22, 2015, 1:00:32 PM5/22/15
to illinoislocalfoods, greenf...@yahoogroups.com, soilfooda...@yahoogroups.com, isa-policy...@googlegroups.com, Advocates for Urban Agriculture, Chicago Food Policy, illinoisfarmersmarkets

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FTCLDF President <ad...@farmtoconsumer.org>
Date: Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:38 AM
Subject: New Illinois Political Action Committee to Protect Health & Food Freedom!
To: w...@ilstewards.org

Become a Member  |  Donate  |  Renew  |  Shop for Activist Wares  |  Join Our Mailing List
Vibrant Illinois Political Action Committee

Strength in Numbers through Organized Political Activism

Vibrant Illinois PAC Logo

After years of political advocacy at the state level, it became clear that many Political Action Committees (PACs) are in place for large corporations, industries and professions. Too often, it's large corporate or professional interests that have the most influence, and the concerns of average citizens are not heard.

Now, a PAC to protect health and food freedom is starting up in Illinois.

Vibrant Illinois PAC Goals:
  • Promote legislative policies that support liberty, autonomy, vitality, health and vibrancy in all aspects of life.
  • Unite our diverse political, economic and professional membership, with the common goal of protecting the health of our bodies, our children and our planet.
  • Help create legislation that will support innovative solutions to the unprecedented epidemics of diseases and disorders, such as ADHD, Alzheimer's, anaphylactic allergies, autism, diabetes and cancer.
  • Help strengthen the health of Illinois residents by expanding the availability of organic, GMO-free food and promoting the expansion of small organic farms.
  • Push for GMO labeling.
  • Uphold individual and parental freedom to determine, along with our personal healthcare professionals, the medical interventions most appropriate for us and our children.
  • Uphold the right to decide what is injected into our bodies and to have full informed consent over medical procedures.
  • Grow to be the force that counters big corporations, big industry and big government that have placed profit above protecting the health and well-being of individuals or our environment.

Strengthen your voice in the legislative process; learn more about or join Vibrant Illinois PAC here:

http://vibrantillinois.nationbuilder.com/

Keep Raw Milk Flowing

Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund, a 501(c)(4) nonprofit, defends the rights and broadens the freedoms of family farms and artisan food producers while protecting consumer access to raw milk and nutrient-dense foods. Learn more About Us or check out the FTCLDF 2013 Summary.

Subscribe to Food Rights News RSS Feed or Visit Us on Facebook!

Donations to the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund are always appreciated though not tax-deductible.  Prefer to make a tax-deductible donation? Contact us by email at in...@farmtoconsumer.org or call 703-208-FARM (3276).

Forward email

This email was sent to w...@ilstewards.org by ad...@farmtoconsumer.org |

Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund | 8116 Arlington Blvd., Suite 263 | Falls Church | VA | 22042

--
Wes King
Executive Director

*Support Illinois local food and farms - become a member today!