Position Opening: Lecturer, Institute of Environmental Sustainability, Loyola University Chicago

Kevin Erickson

Oct 19, 2017, 1:03:35 PM10/19/17
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
Loyola University Chicago's Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) invites applications for a fulltime three-year faculty teaching position, with possibility of renewal, at the rank of Lecturer beginning in August 2018. We are seeking a candidate with expertise in plant ecology to support our programs in Conservation and Restoration Ecology and/or Food Systems and Sustainable Agriculture.

-Job description and application instructions attached

-For more program details, visit: https://www.luc.edu/sustainability/academics/undergraduateprograms/

-For questions about this position, contact Rachel Leamon at rle...@luc.edu

Loyola_PlantEcologist_JobAd.pdf