AUA Resources for Chicago's Local Food System

Nick Lucas

Dec 13, 2018, 12:44:04 AM12/13/18
to Advocates For Urban Agriculture
AUA resources like this community forum connect you to the latest urban agriculture news and opportunities, and to fellow growers all across Chicago. And we intentionally charge no membership dues to ensure these opportunities are available to all. However, that also means we need you, our members, to ensure these essential resources continue!

We're nearly half way to our end of the year drive to raise $5,000 for essential programming, and I'm delighted to announce a donation matching opportunity from our Board of Directors & Associate Board up to $1,000! Can you help us maximize this opportunity?

What's most important for our local food system is the participation of thousands. If every member of this listserv donated $50, $25, or whatever they could at www.auachicago.org/donate, we'd easily ensure the continued strength of our urban ag resources and infrastructure.

We envision a flourishing food system with urban agriculture an integral part of community economic development, food security, environmental sustainability, and overall quality of life for all. Thank you for being an integral part of the movement for a more sustainable, equitable food system at: www.auachicago.org/donate!

Nick Lucas
Programs Manager
Advocates for Urban Agriculture