Organic Farm seeking Seasonal Workers

Katie Wiegman

Apr 20, 2015, 2:59:35 PM4/20/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Granor Farm is a 28 acre organic farm near Three Oaks, MI. We grow 6 acres of organic vegetables and sell our produce to a variety of local markets. We have openings for full and part time workers, and are looking for people from May-October this season.

Our ideal candidate: friendly, punctual, hardworking, appreciates good food, and loves being outdoors. You must be physically fit to perform physical labor under a variety of conditions. You must be mentally fit to keep up with the fast pace of the farming season. Hours would include work from Mon-Fri. Special consideration for candidates who can work weekends.

We are offering hourly compensation and organic produce from the farm. To apply, please email your resume and a brief statement about why you'd like to work on an organic farm to sa...@granorfarm.com