Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Rebecca Osland

da leggere,
30 ago 2016, 12:17:1230/08/16
a isa-policy...@googlegroups.com, IllinoisL...@yahoogroups.com, advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
From the Illinois Environmental Council:

Hi all,

We are working on an environmental town hall with Senator Daniel Biss, Representative Robyn Gabel and Representative Laura Fine on September 12.

In addition, we are working with Senator Morrison, Rep. Nekritz, and Rep. Drury on a town hall on September 21.  I still need panelists for that one.

Please share with your friends and members in the area!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Illinois Environmental Council <i...@ilenviro.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Subject: Join your state legislators for an environmental town hall!
To: jwal...@ilenviro.org

Environmental town hall near you!

WHAT: Join your State Senator Daniel Biss and State Representatives Robyn Gabel and Laura Fine for an environmental town hall!

WHO: Panelists from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Sierra Club, Center for Neighborhood Technology, and Illinois Environmental Council will cover topics including clean energy and climate change, pollinator decline, and preventing lead in drinking water.

WHEN: Monday, September 12th from 7 to 8:30pm

WHERE: Evanston Ecology Center
                2024 McCormick Blvd
                Evanston, IL 60201

RSVP with Karen McCormick in Rep. Robyn Gabel's office by Email: ka...@robyngabel.com or Phone: (847) 424-9898.

You are subscribed to Illinois Environmental Council as .
Click here to unsubscribe

empowered by Salsa

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore