Beginner Herbalism Intensive and more at Angelic Organics Learning Center

Liz Whitehurst

May 5, 2015, 1:58:26 PM5/5/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com

Interested in learning more about plant-based medicine? Want to take control of your own health while connecting with the earth?

Check out the Beginner Herbalism Intensive at Angelic Organics Learning Center, coming up this Memorial Day weekend, May 23-24. We’re excited to welcome Gigi Stafne of Green Wisdom as the instructor for this class. Camping options are available. While you’re at it, check out our full calendar of events. We have lots of hands-on food and farming workshops coming up: cheesemaking, composting, natural building and more. We’re a lovely 90 minute drive from Chicago.

Special offer for AUA members! Use discount code “2015HERBSAUA” when you register to get 10% off.*

*Discount code applies to Herbalism Intensive only. Expires May 17. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Liz Whitehurst
Program Director, On-Farm Initiative
Angelic Organics Learning Center

li...@learngrowconnect.org