The State of Recycling in Chicago this Monday!

Mike Nowak

Jul 24, 2015, 2:05:30 PM7/24/15
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture
As many of you know, recycling in Chicago continues to be a work in progress...after 30 years...but who's counting?
If you want to support the lonely task of constantly kicking the City of Chicago in the rear end to get something done, here's how!

Raise a glass in honor of
Chicago Recycling Coalition's
25th Anniversary
at the
The State of Recycling in Chicago Event

Join CRC on Monday, July 27th from 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Revolution Brewpub, 2323 N. Milwaukee Avenue

Come celebrate, network and learn at the Chicago Recycling Coalition's 25th anniversary event. We'll explore the current state of recycling in Chicago and share our victories over the last 25 years and challenges ahead as we work to make Chicago a zero-waste city within the next 25 years.

Featured Speakers

$25 per person includes open bar and light hors d'oeuvres from 6:00 - 8:00 PM

$50 VIP tickets include all of the above PLUS a pre-event brewery tour at 5:30 PM

Limited event scholarships available; contact us for details

Purchase advance tickets!
Tickets can be purchased at the door using cash or check only.

As you can see, I'm emceeing the event. Since I'm a notorious loose cannon, it should be fun!
Hope to see you there!