Monthly Indoor Market at The Plant

Jessica Zeiger

Oct 1, 2015, 9:43:46 PM10/1/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello AUA!

Join Plant Chicago for our indoor farmers market season! Beginning this Saturday, October 3rd, we will host a farmers market in the lobby of The Plant from 11am-2pm every first Saturday of the month. This month we'll have wonderful produce from Anarchy Organic, Bike a Bee honey, Four Letter Word Coffee, Fruiting Mushrooms gourmet mushrooms, Pleasant House pies and breads, and much more!

Check out what's new at The Plant, a former meat-packing facility turned community of small closed-loop focused food producing businesses, and enjoy some of the delicious foods and beverages being produced right inside the building! Each month will feature a special event, from cooking demonstrations to composting workshops. Tours of the building will be held at 11:30am and 2:00pm on market days. Illinois Link cards are accepted and Link dollars are doubled up to $25 per market. Visit www.plantchicago.org/market for more details.

Hope to see you there!

Jessica Zeiger  Mushroom Production Coordinator

Monthly Markets at The Plant, 1st Saturdays from 11 - 2 pm