Website Design Class for Community Gardens, Non Profits,

Sydney Barton

Jan 26, 2015, 11:20:55 AM1/26/15
to advocates-for-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

As a member and volunteer with Chicago Honey Co-op I know how hard it is to find the funds to pay for things like a professional looking website. I took it upon myself to find a way to get Chicago Honey Co-op online from the very beginning. I have designed all of the iterations of the website over the years and I have done it all without any knowledge of how to code.

I'm teaching a class on "How to Design a Website Without Knowing How to Code"  on February 17 from 6:30 to 8:30. It is $45.00 and lasts 2 hours.

If you would like to sign up or find out more, here is the link

If you know anyone else who might be interested, please share with them. There are only 10 spots available.

Please contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks!

Sydney Barton