Request for Proposals: 2019 Good Food EXPO

lis...@familyfarmed.org

Nov 12, 2018, 4:30:08 PM11/12/18
to Advocates for Urban Agriculture

Friends of Good Food,

2019 marks the Good Food EXPO's 15th Anniversary and we're working on making it memorable, but we need your help.

We have a Request for Proposals (RFP) process open now through November 30, 2018 for the programming of the Friday, March 22, 2019 Good Food Trade Show. If you have a moment and can fill out an RFP for yourself or your organization, your ideas would be greatly appreciated!

In addition, we’d love if you could spread the word to your community via your social media channels. Here are some easy ways to share:

Twitter:

Have relevant policy or trade ideas for the 15th Anniversary @GoodFoodEXPO in 2019? Fill out the RFP before Nov 30: https://bit.ly/2B0KMV6

@GoodFoodEXPO Trade Show is looking for a few great ideas as it celebrates 15 years of Good Food. Programming RFPs now open through 11/30: https://bit.ly/2B0KMV6

Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn:

The @GoodFoodEXPO Trade Show needs your help planning its 15th Anniversary. RFPs for policy and non-policy programming are now open. Now is your chance to share your knowledge with others and grow the Good Food movement: https://bit.ly/2B0KMV6

Are you an expert in farming, food safety, social justice, food access, marketing, or distribution? Fill out an RFP before Nov 30 and bring your knowledge to the Good Food Trade Show @GoodFoodEXPO 2019 in March: https://bit.ly/2B0KMV6

Thanks for your contribution to Good Food!

Best,

Lisette Medina
Events & Partnerships Manager
312-874-7363 (direct line)