Buy Portable Gas-Powered Winch Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:07 AM6/25/14
to adsese...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Portable Gas-Powered Winch Discount price Portable Gas-Powered Winch today, Buy cheap Portable Gas-Powered Winch with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Portable Gas-Powered Winch
Product By : B004S2684S
Today Price : CHECK NOW
This lightweight, gas-powered Portable Winch (PCW-5000) is used whenever you need help pulling large capacity objects. The portable winch can be joined to any solid object, such as a tree, a post, a rock, and even the ball hitch on your vehicle, using the long 6' sling provided. It can pull 2200 lbs. (1000 kg) on a single line. A Honda 4-stroke, GXH50 cc gas engine is included to ensure optimal pulling power. The Portable Winch can be used with any length of low stretch rope. There are double-braided polyester ropes (sold separately) in multiple lengths that are compatible with this winch. Tie the rope to the object that needs to be moved, such as a tree, and wind it 3 times around the Capstan Drum. While the engine is running, the Capstan rotates numerous times and the friction generated by pulling on the free end of the rope enables it to pull the object. The object will move at a rate of 25'-40' per minute, depending on the object's weight. The standard Capstan Drum measures 2 1/4" and allows for a maximum line speed of 40' per minute and a maximum line pull of 2200 lbs. Advantages of using the Portable Winch compared to standard electric winches: it anchors to trees and stumps; it is up to 4 times faster than electric winches; 100% duty cycle compared to 20% duty cycle for electric winches; unlimited rope length; constant pulling power compared to first layer pull rating for standard winches. The uses are endless for this Portable Winch. Use this for rescue operations, game hunting, boats, forestry, bringing down hung trees, yanking hard-of-reach logs out, getting vehicles unstuck, or even pulling a moose carcass out of the water.

Portable Gas-Powered Winch If you are searching Portable Gas-Powered Winch. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Portable Gas-Powered Winch with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Portable Gas-Powered Winch, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Portable Gas-Powered Winch Review . Buy Cheap Portable Gas-Powered Winch . Discount Today Portable Gas-Powered Winch Portable Gas-Powered Winch Rating