Sale Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:54 AM6/25/14
to adsese...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapHyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
Product By : B004919NEK

Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
Features

Known for its low noise level, clean power output, excellent fuel efficiency, and longer running times, the Hyundai HY2000 2200-watt portable inverter generator is suitable for your every need. Portable and lightweight, this generator is ideal for powering multiple small electrical items at once making it perfect for camping, outdoor events, and home use.

Digital inverter converting electricity from the generator into clean power suitable for sensitive e
Our computer-controlled inverter regulates the raw power into a pure current to safely power your el
With 2000 running watts you can power more devices — 25 percent more power than other generators in
More power at a smaller price means you get 11.6 percent more running Watts per dollar than the aver
Generates only the power you need — less waste, quieter and a longer run time.
Weighs only 32 kg.
Transport is made easy with a compact lightweight design and ergonomic handle.
Whisper quiet running noise at only 65 dB(a) at rated load thanks to the enclosed engine design.
We've Got You Covered

It's backed by a 2-year warranty for commercial or non-commercial use. Questions? Call Customer Service toll free at 1-877-528-3772, Monday to Friday (8:00am to 4:30pm).

Technical Specifications
  • Engine: 4-cycle, 125cc
  • Fuel: Gasoline
  • AC Output: 2,200 watts peak / 2,000 watts rated @ 120VAC
  • DC Output: 144 watts (12 amp) @ 12VDC
  • Outlets: 20 amp 125 VAC duplex; 30 amp 125 VAC
  • Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gallons (4.5 litres)
  • Run Time: 5.5 hours at 1/2 load
  • Noise Level: 64 dBa at max load
  • Starting: Manual recoil
  • Enclosure: Polypropylene shell
  • Unit Weight: 70 pounds (32kg)
  • Dimensions: 22.4 x 18.9 x 25.8 inches (HxWxD)
If you are searching Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator by {brand}?

You can buy Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator Review . Buy Cheap Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator . Discount Today Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator Hyundai HY2000si 2200-Watt Portable Inverter Generator Rating