Best Buy RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 2:11:41 AM6/25/14
to adsese...@googlegroups.com
Get discount RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat sale now today, Best buy RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat by B00B33FNJ6 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat

Product By : B00B33FNJ6
Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A Maximum Power at STC: 100 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC) Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 125 x 125 mm (5 inches) No. of cells: 36 (4x9) Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in (1195 x 541 x 35 mm) Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in)tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 600mm(23.6inches) Connectors: MC4 compatible UL Listed: CE Fire Rating: Class C If you are searching RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat?

Check Deals and reviews for RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat today. Please check price & read review before buy. RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat Review . Buy Cheap RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat . Discount Today RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat RENOGY® 6 Pcs Premium Monocrystalline 100W Solar Panels UL Listed Total 600W 600Watts Off Grid 12V Boat Rating