Best Buy Ultimate Ratcheting Tool FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:54 AM6/25/14
to adsese...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Ultimate Ratcheting Tool with big discount? We offer special price Ultimate Ratcheting Tool for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Ultimate Ratcheting Tool
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Ultimate Ratcheting Tool Review This Expansion on our LDI 2007 award-winning tool has been designed to fit the three main bolts on a standard C-clamp (newer and older) used on par and leko lights. In addition to all this... The slot on the handle fits: Most wing-nuts, Road case handles, Mac 500 cam thumb screws, Some smaller shackle bolts. The middle of the slot are two sockets which fits: Nut for most 6 light lamp bars, 1/2" bolt on the yokes of most leko fixtures, The back of the tool has a handle slot which: Used to get leverage on over-cranked leko, and par handles. Fits most light fixtures including ETC, Strand, Altman, Fits Thomas X handles, Fits most old cast handles, Fits even mic stands with a straight handle. One of the most powerful features is its continuity checker, great for testing: Lamps, Fuses, Plugs - Edison, Stage Pin, Twist and more... Save you the trip down the ladder! There is even a pin splitter! (Very Cool, this feature alone has a $25 value). Designed to fit 20 - 60 amp bates connectors. Place for lanyard, No excuses for dropping Also been known to be used as a bottle opener! This tool is manufactured out of light-weight aluminum so that the focuser can have the tool comfortably hanging from his or her wrist as they work on the lighting fixture. This tool has a hard-coat anodized finish to make the surface wear-resistant. The aluminum construction, not only makes it light-weight, it also will not damage steel or iron nuts and bolts. Be the first to get yours, and make your friends jealous. Made in the USA If you are searching Ultimate Ratcheting Tool. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Ultimate Ratcheting Tool?

We have best Ultimate Ratcheting Tool for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Ultimate Ratcheting Tool please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Ultimate Ratcheting Tool Review . Buy Cheap Ultimate Ratcheting Tool . Discount Today Ultimate Ratcheting Tool Ultimate Ratcheting Tool Rating