Buy B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:31 AM6/25/14
to adsese...@googlegroups.com
Get discount B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter sale now today, Best buy B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter by B000LDJ7L4 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter

Product By : B000LDJ7L4

The B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter is a digital meter that measures inductance from 200 microhenries to 200 henries, capacitance from 200 picofarads to 20 millifarads, and resistance from 2 ohms to 20 megaohms as well as dissipation factor between 0 and approximately 1.999. The meter allows for resistance measurements down to 1 milliohm of resolution allowing for precise measurement of very low resistances. It has a 3-1/2 digit LCD that indicates the last 5% of battery life and uses a 9V battery (not included). It has a drop-proof housing for protection and a tilt stand for hands-free viewing. The meter measures 6.97 x 3.46 x 1.57 inches/177 x 88 x 40 mm (H x W x D) and weighs 14 oz./400 g. (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)

Multimeters are electrical test meters that measure multiple properties of an electrical circuit, such as current, voltage, resistance, capacitance, and continuity. Available in handheld or benchtop models, multimeters diagnose electrical problems in electrical equipment, wiring, and power supplies. A variety of probes, clamps, and leads can be used to connect the meter to a circuit or device. Multimeters display information either in analog or digital form. Factors that influence meter choice include the electrical properties to be measured, the anticipated range of results, and the desired level of protection against transient voltage. Safety ratings are based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards for low-voltage test equipment. IEC 61010 delineates four overvoltage installation categories. In general, a meter with a category IV rating will provide more protection against transient voltages than a meter with a lower category rating.

B&K Precision manufactures test and measurement instruments for research and development, production-line testing, and electronic field service applications. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Yorba Linda, CA. It meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001:2008 and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE) directives.

What's in the Box?
  • 875B LCR meter
  • Pair of test clips
  • Instructions
If you are searching B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter?

Check Deals and reviews for B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter today. Please check price & read review before buy. B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter Review . Buy Cheap B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter . Discount Today B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter B&K Precision 875B Low-Ohm LCR Meter Rating