Fwd: [jug-leaders] Java EE for the cloud!

Martijn Verburg

Nov 22, 2016, 3:26:45 PM11/22/16
to MicroProfile, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Figured these group would have an interest :-).

Cheers,
Martijn

Nov 22, 2016, 6:02:10 PM11/22/16
to MicroProfile, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Martijn! I clicked on the link but it says "the meetup was cancelled.".

Martijn Verburg

Nov 23, 2016, 3:55:24 AM11/23/16
to Emily Jiang, MicroProfile, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emily,

Yes unfortunately it was cancelled at the last minute, we're not sure why.

Cheers,
Martijn

Werner Keil

Nov 24, 2016, 8:39:34 AM11/24/16
to MicroProfile, emij...@googlemail.com, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Probably the holiday. Although Dmitry himself is not based in the US, it looks like Oracle celebrates Thanksgiving "Black Friday" and I saw in another email thread, that he would not be reachable until Monday.

Cheers,
Werner