Adopt-a-JSR program updates to share

Heather VanCura

Jun 26, 2017, 10:11:38 AM6/26/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am preparing a summary of Adopt-a-JSR activity over the last year.
Will you please send a description of your JUG Adopt-a-JSR activities to
me. This will help me to share the great work you are doing.

I would appreciate it if you could send this to me by the end of this
week. I am looking forward to hearing all of the ways you are
contributing and participating!

- Heather

Martijn Verburg

Jun 26, 2017, 10:26:07 AM6/26/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heather,

Main events have been around the Jigsaw JSR - 3 hackdays this year.

Cheers,
Martijn

- Heather

Alexis Lopez

Jun 28, 2017, 7:00:14 PM6/28/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heather, we had a session about JSR365 (CDI2.0) with Otavio Santana. Other than that not much, we hope to be more active in the program during Q3 and Q4.

Regards,

Heather VanCura

Jul 5, 2017, 10:50:32 AM7/5/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com, Martijn Verburg
Hi all,

I am not sure if my message from last week went through - sending again.

- Heather