Re: [javaee-security-spec users] Re: JSR 375 Adoption event planned by the NLJUG - Input requested

Martijn Verburg

Jan 22, 2017, 1:01:29 PM1/22/17
to us...@javaee-security-spec.java.net, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

X-posting to the Adopt a JSR group.  For those who are interesting in working to help this JSR please let us know!

Cheers,
Martijn

On 20 January 2017 at 19:15, reza_rahman <reza_...@lycos.com> wrote:
Thanks for responding and sharing the schedule. I am very much looking forward to seeing this extremely critical JSR make progress.

Mar 1, 2017, 10:34:11 PM3/1/17
to Adopt A JSR, us...@javaee-security-spec.java.net
Hi Martijn!

Still need any help? If you want, I can help!
Please, let us know how we can help you

Regards,
Wesley Egberto