JavaOne hackergarten

Heather VanCura

Sep 1, 2017, 11:04:45 AM9/1/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We will have a hackergarten at JavaOne San Francisco in October. If you
want to participate in the hackergarten, sign up:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SEVEmYA2r25gtl_w47nFPw-i_s1DPAyHthfeEi1QgLk/edit?usp=sharing

Also, please let me know if you (or someone in your JUG) are attending
JavaOne.

We will have a social event Wednesday night invite only for Adopt-a-JSR
participants and I want to be sure to include you.

Check out public events at JavaOne here:
https://jcp.org/en/press/news/JCP_JavaOne2017

Hope to see many of you next month!

- Heather

Martijn Verburg

Sep 1, 2017, 11:16:26 AM9/1/17
to adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heather,

Thanks for this - will be there Wednesday night and I'll be at the Hackergarden when not at a talk and help out whomever the main people there are.

Cheers,
Martijn

- Heather