Fwd: [adopt-a-jsr] Java EE for Cloud - JavaOne Developer and Customer Appreciation Event - Sept 18

Martijn Verburg

Aug 28, 2016, 2:02:30 PM8/28/16
to adopt...@googlegroups.com

Cheers,
Martijn

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandra Huff <alexand...@oracle.com>
Date: 27 August 2016 at 01:02
Subject: [adopt-a-jsr] Java EE for Cloud - JavaOne Developer and Customer Appreciation Event - Sept 18
To: "Alexandra ." <alexand...@oracle.com>
Cc: Ed Bratt <Ed.b...@oracle.com>

Dear Friends of Java,

If you are planning to be at JavaOne this year, we would like to invite you to join us for our annual Java EE community event to kick off JavaOne on Sunday evening, September 18. You can find the details here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/java-ee-for-cloud-customer-and-developer-appreciation-event-tickets-27101217471?aff=oracle

Please note that this is by invitation only, so if you would like to attend, kindly reply to this email with your name, company and title, and we will respond by sending you a formal Eventbrite invitation by which you can register. The event is free, but tickets are required since space is limited.

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

The Java EE Development Team
Co-Sponsored by RedHat and IBM this year

Martijn Verburg

Aug 30, 2016, 2:32:24 PM8/30/16
to mem...@adoptajsr.java.net, adopt...@googlegroups.com
Hi al,