Remove CS3 trial period without using a serial number

Unknown

Dec 16, 2006, 7:03:45 PM12/16/06
This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
1) Complete installation as usual
2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
3) Delete the file called application.sif
4) Enjoy!

saudk...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2006, 1:28:02 PM12/17/06
Ooh this worked. Man thanks for your help.

Just delete the application.sif file and you'r set.

Thanks again Leroy

Markus Phattah

Dec 17, 2006, 9:50:17 PM12/17/06
If you set you system clock forward, and then back you will see that
CS3 will have expired.

codyrat...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2006, 4:07:19 PM12/19/06
THANKS!!!!! this was a Great Help! i have a MAC and i found that its
worked on macs too all you have to do is right click on photoshop cs3
then recorces then AMT then delete the file you where talking about and
it worked great!

dpu...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2006, 7:36:37 PM12/19/06
I get an error message that says: a required application library failed
to load etc. etc. I'm going to try reinstalling and trying the process
again, but does anyone else have any thoughts?

ben.f...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2006, 4:24:37 AM12/20/06
Fantastic !!!
Grrreat !
Unlimited trial !!

^_^

aleco...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2006, 10:02:02 AM12/20/06
can't get it done on a mac, i tried. the extention AMT doesn't exist.

sim.n...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2006, 12:57:52 PM12/20/06
Right click on "Adobe Photoshop CS3.app" then select "Show package
contents". Open Contents>RESOURCES and there is the map "AMT". Erase
the "application.sif" and enjoy
aleco...@gmail.com skrev:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nels...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2007, 4:39:09 PM3/12/07
Rename application.sif into application1.sif
DO NOT DELETE!!!
after a month or so cs3 will not open, just rename it back to
application without a 1, load cs3, it will ask for sreial number. Just
close cs3 and add a 1 to application by renaming. Will work

jyothise...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2012, 9:32:11 AM6/29/12
Hello,
I can only find adobe photoshop cs3, there is no .app file. and also I cannot find show package contents. Please help. Thank you in advance

Moriartea

Jul 1, 2012, 2:04:45 PM7/1/12
It says that the licencing for the product has stopped working and I can`t open Photoshop. How do you fix thisÉ

shadowpla...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2012, 2:26:01 PM7/14/12
About to give it a go! Wish me luck, I've been fighting with this forever!

pumpki...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 9:05:13 PM7/18/12
It

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:26:01 PM UTC-4, shadowpla...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> > This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> > 1) Complete installation as usual
> > 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> > 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> > 4) Enjoy!
>
> About to give it a go! Wish me luck, I've been fighting with this forever!

It wont work for us now. =[ I just tried. Says I need the file, wont let me rename it either.

nguyetn...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2012, 6:26:59 AM7/19/12
Vào 07:03:45 UTC+7 Chủ nhật, ngày 17 tháng mười hai năm 2006, Leroy Jenkins đã viết:
Hey,this can't work.
i was reinstall ,but not open it!
help me to mail:machong...@gmail.com

hadi.e...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2012, 1:00:29 AM7/23/12
Still did not work! The error was" Licensing for this product has stopped working". Other alternatives???

deanx...@hotmail.com

Aug 21, 2012, 8:41:15 PM8/21/12

yes help please

psgro...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 12:49:56 PM9/13/12
it is not working...

pars...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2012, 2:01:50 AM12/13/12
thnxs

dillip...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2013, 6:28:54 AM1/9/13
after deletinf application.sif one error msg aries when i open the photoshop cs3
u acn't use this product at this time reinstall or repair it

ar66311w12...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2013, 2:59:44 AM2/17/13
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
It don't work!

egm...@gmail.com

May 25, 2013, 8:54:27 AM5/25/13
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
Hey It's not working. It shows an error and show to re-install the app

piseda...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 12:27:15 PM6/10/13
thanks you i will give you free tattoo

raosi...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013, 3:59:44 AM8/11/13
Its not work.

preksha....@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 10:19:50 AM9/27/13
Thanks.. i too have a mac, and i have deleted the application.sif file but im not sure if it will work as my trial period hasnt got over still.

dwi...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2013, 4:42:12 PM10/9/13
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:03:45 AM UTC+1, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

thanx for that stupid piece of advice

sayl...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 6:33:52 AM10/18/13
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

its not work............

caro.au...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2013, 2:54:32 PM10/20/13

caro.au...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2013, 2:55:24 PM10/20/13
Any idea for InDesign CS3 ?

vsal...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 2:00:23 AM11/12/13
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:48:45 AM UTC+5:45, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

does it works on cs3 only or also on other version

thai...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2013, 3:13:42 PM11/16/13
how do i Remove CS3 trial period without using a serial number(MAC)? thx

punyb...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2013, 11:07:50 PM11/17/13
On Monday, December 18, 2006 2:28:02 AM UTC+8, saudk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ooh this worked. Man thanks for your help.
>
> Just delete the application.sif file and you'r set.
>
> Thanks again Leroy

mrsj...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2014, 10:09:31 AM1/18/14
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 7:03:45 PM UTC-5, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

They (adobe) must have fixed this...
No go!!

dewar...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2014, 11:39:41 PM2/10/14
please authorization code ?

mohitsh...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2014, 10:51:53 AM2/20/14
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

but after delete application.sif it's show a message error you can re install the setup.

atulroc...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 1:02:07 AM3/9/14
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe: 1) Complete installation as usual 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT 3) Delete the file called application.sif4) Enjoy!

but i will found error of admin

jdbe...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 4:35:43 PM3/24/14
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:03:45 AM UTC, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Hi this didn't work licensing for this product had stopped working msg!!

ikoor...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 5:55:01 AM4/24/14
Hey man, my girl is also struggling with Illustrator Cs3, the trail period keeps popping up and I have activate the thing like a thousand times. and the serial keys doesn't work anymore. What should I do?

Broto

Apr 25, 2014, 10:24:30 PM4/25/14
You can try to patch the 'hosts' file in Windows by adding the
following line:
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com

Go to Windows/System 32/drivers/etc and open the hosts file with
any text editor (notepad for example) and add the line and don't
forget to save before closing the text editor

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

jebinj...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 11:33:11 AM5/22/14
i get a message that the licencing of the product has failed

dinesh...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 5:18:59 AM7/1/14
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, nor...@googlegroups.com wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Its not working :(

dinesh...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 5:23:42 AM7/1/14
its not working too

vwieve...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 3:37:11 PM7/6/14
Am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006 01:03:45 UTC+1 schrieb nor...@googlegroups.com:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Hey there!
Maybe a bit late but: use the test version and then, at the start of photoshop use a key from

http://www.youserials.com/adobe+photoshop+cs3

Worked at my PPC G5

JimF

Jul 15, 2014, 10:07:56 AM7/15/14
Try again!

wrote in message

nail...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 10:31:33 AM7/16/14
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, nor...@googlegroups.com wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Whoops... did not work with Indesign CS3, oh well

annsv...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2014, 8:56:02 PM7/17/14
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 8:04:45 PM UTC+2, Moriartea wrote:
> On Saturday, December 16, 2006 7:03:45 PM UTC-5, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
>
> > This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
>
> > 1) Complete installation as usual
>
> > 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
>
> > 3) Delete the file called application.sif
>
> > 4) Enjoy!
>

> It says that the licencing for the product has stopped working and I can`t open Photoshop. How do you fix thisÉ

Just put "application.sif" back from trash.

valm...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2014, 12:30:32 PM7/27/14
i dont hava application.sif. -_-

espiritu...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 12:02:57 PM8/12/14
bakit po ganun pinapaclose yung app ko sa photoshop.. or kailangan ko muna siya irestart :(

wysiw...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2014, 7:37:59 AM11/5/14
pls help it does not run cs3
it shows dialog box stating reinstall the file to repair

s.sujeek...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2014, 5:32:33 AM12/13/14
On Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:19:56 PM UTC+5:30, psgro...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 17, 2006 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, Leroy Jenkins wrote:
> > This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> > 1) Complete installation as usual
> > 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> > 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> > 4) Enjoy!
>
> it is not working...

3e

dj.k...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 9:07:40 PM12/19/14
If anybody is needing any help with Adobe Photoshop CS3 Email me at dj.k...@gmail.com

jasonpan...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 3:31:26 AM1/6/15
I tried going into AMT and deleted "Application.sif"
Now it opens but I can't do anything. I just get a notification that says

"Licensing for this product has stopped working: You cannot use this product at this time. You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product."

dynamick...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2015, 12:00:24 AM2/5/15
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

i tried but computer show message -reinstall photoshop

dynamick...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2015, 12:00:44 AM2/5/15
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

NOT WORKING

rjgr...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 10:36:18 PM4/29/15
I just came across a serial number that went through for me!!!
sharing in hopes it helps others!
1330-1162-3294-7687-9048-1942

s.sel...@gmail.com

May 12, 2015, 5:32:16 PM5/12/15
Op donderdag 30 april 2015 04:36:18 UTC+2 schreef rjgr...@gmail.com:
OMG THANKS THIS WORKED LEGIT!! SOOOOO GRATEFUL! Keep up the great work dude! Holy shit thanks again man.

fatenad...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 11:07:11 PM6/3/15
Not working for me

vicconr...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 11:06:02 PM6/4/15
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:03:45 AM UTC+8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

could you show the full route on how i can find application.sif

vicconr...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 11:25:40 PM6/4/15
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:03:45 AM UTC+8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

and i need the full instruction on how you do it..please could you help me..i need phothoshop cs3 for my school project this month

darkdrag...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015, 10:44:56 PM6/16/15
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 12:03:45 AM UTC, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

what about Flash?! i mean Cs3 can you help me?

christoper...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 12:42:09 PM7/1/15
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:03:45 AM UTC+8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

hello just asking do this step really works until now?
i follow all the steps but i'll always get an error message after deleting the application.sif or renaming it

munersa...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2015, 1:18:30 PM7/24/15
Thank you very much sir..

nash...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2015, 11:27:46 AM8/7/15
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 6:03:45 PM UTC-6, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Awesome.... very cool that we have such smart folks on the internet.... Adobe bailed on us but there's always someone on the internet that helps us that don't know those little details that get our expensive, legally purchased programs back in the game!

Thanks very much!!

Scott

weecomm....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 2:43:41 AM10/5/15
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:03:45 AM UTC+8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

i have my own crack called magnitude but the illustrator cannot recognized it and then im search in the internet presto its work wahahahahahaha

crmee...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 8:45:32 AM10/15/15
for this id crmee...@gmail.com and contact no 9013553821
Message has been deleted

acerbay...@yahoo.com

Dec 23, 2015, 4:32:29 AM12/23/15
I received "The Product Licese has Expired"

bestshoppi...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 12:53:52 PM12/30/15
Below is perfect useful serial keys for your computer in OS - Windows, Mac and Vista

http://bestshoppingsitelist.blogspot.com/2013/04/photoshop-cs3-serial-keys-free-100.html

iqba...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 8:58:38 AM1/11/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 6:03:45 AM UTC+6, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

I already delete but not ruining CS3

nicho...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016, 10:20:39 PM2/18/16
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Illustrator CS3 doesnt have that same file to delete.. Any suggestions?

nee...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 5:57:54 PM3/14/16
it doesnt wok

nikkisa...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2016, 10:47:06 PM4/23/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:03:45 AM UTC+8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Mine didnt work.. I just deleted the file and run the photoshop and it says that the activation doesnt work properly so i have to reinstall it

cr8de...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 7:49:33 AM5/11/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

I had deleted this AMT file now when i open the photoshop or dreamweaver also "The licensing subsysten has failed catastrophically. you must reinstall or call customer support" is any harmfull my work or not? please tell me a perfect solution.

roohulla...@gmail.com

May 14, 2016, 4:57:11 AM5/14/16
On Sunday, 17 December 2006 02:03:45 UTC+2, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

terve i want adobe photoshop key my one i lost can you help me

dawncr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 8:45:06 AM5/26/16
As of 26/05/16, what I did was I deleted the application.sif file. After that, I went to the recycle bin and move it back to the folder it was supposed to be. The Adobe worked BUT I haven't fully tested it yet.

american...@gmail.com

May 28, 2016, 12:02:20 AM5/28/16
On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 8:45:06 AM UTC-4, dawncr...@gmail.com wrote:
> As of 26/05/16, what I did was I deleted the application.sif file. After that, I went to the recycle bin and move it back to the folder it was supposed to be. The Adobe worked BUT I haven't fully tested it yet.

doesn't work

amanue...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2016, 7:22:42 AM7/3/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 3:03:45 AM UTC+3, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

jayes...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2016, 4:49:58 AM7/14/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

it's not work..!

elliot.h...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2016, 9:35:37 AM7/20/16
If this doesn't work, what you can get a free serial number (all over the internet) then you type it in, close the program, and go in Windows Firewall With Advanced Security, then you make an Inbound rule and an Outbound rule that blocks the connection between Photoshop and the internet/Adobe Servers and this allows you to obtain free adobe products from CS3 to CS6.

nick00152

Jul 20, 2016, 3:13:51 PM7/20/16
Il giorno domenica 17 dicembre 2006 01:03:45 UTC+1, or...@notanymore.net ha scritto:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

i don't locate this file.... help

sanja...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 12:29:32 AM8/3/16

nad...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:26:47 AM8/14/16
R u serious?. or kidding me. how is it possible. i am installing adobe photoshop cs3 right now. lets see whats happen

nad...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:28:01 AM8/14/16
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Sure?

nad...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:38:09 AM8/14/16
It's for mac ?

nad...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:51:15 AM8/14/16
On Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 1:07:19 PM UTC-8, codyrat...@gmail.com wrote:
> THANKS!!!!! this was a Great Help! i have a MAC and i found that its
> worked on macs too all you have to do is right click on photoshop cs3
> then recorces then AMT then delete the file you where talking about and
> it worked great!

Seriously?

nad...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 5:52:41 AM8/14/16
Licensing for the product has been stop working. it through me an error message

chanukad...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 8:27:54 AM8/22/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

it is not work

skt7...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2016, 8:06:48 AM8/23/16
> it is not working

muneeb...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2016, 4:50:35 AM9/3/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

it's not work

nodealsc...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 2:36:52 AM9/19/16
On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 7:03:45 PM UTC-5, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

this folder doesn't appear in my copy of CS3 :\ any clue as to what i should do?

none@given

Sep 22, 2016, 7:02:39 AM9/22/16
On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 23:36:47 -0700 (PDT), nodealsc...@gmail.com
wrote:

>this folder doesn't appear in my copy of CS3 :\ any clue as to what i should do?

Actually consider buying the product instead of trying to steal it?

tufail...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 12:56:03 PM9/26/16
done!tnks.........

charudat...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 4:52:55 AM9/29/16
it does not works

unified...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 11:20:02 PM10/3/16

I have CS3 but this process not works. Plz help.

twinklel...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2016, 5:40:22 AM10/8/16
On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 6:36:18 AM UTC+4, rjgr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 12:00:44 AM UTC-5, dynamick...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-8, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> > > This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> > > 1) Complete installation as usual
> > > 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> > > 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> > > 4) Enjoy!
> >
> > NOT WORKING
>
> I just came across a serial number that went through for me!!!
> sharing in hopes it helps others!
> 1330-1162-3294-7687-9048-1942

this serial number works for me!!! thank you very much!such a great help!

rajraghuv...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016, 12:46:48 PM10/13/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 5:33:45 AM UTC+5:30, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

good

akash...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2016, 10:07:19 AM10/27/16
On Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 6:03:45 AM UTC+6, or...@notanymore.net wrote:
> This is for those who cannot generate a valid serial number over at adobe:
> 1) Complete installation as usual
> 2) Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\AMT
> 3) Delete the file called application.sif
> 4) Enjoy!

Hey It's not working

none@given

Oct 28, 2016, 2:44:32 PM10/28/16
On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:07:02 -0700 (PDT), akash...@gmail.com wrote:
>Hey It's not working

Says the 4,233rd sucker..

Are you all incapable of reading what the last failure said?
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.