Memory could not be allocated for the activation process

David_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 1, 2004, 6:48:26 PM3/1/04
My father-in-law, purchased a copy of Photoshop CS at my recommendation. After installation and upon first run, he called me up having received the following error: "Memory could not be allocated for the activation process."

Searches for this error type have yielded no results. I don't believe it is his hardware, as he just purchased a brand new Compaq computer several days ago. It's impossible to determined what he might have done in error, as he is long distance.

Has anyone encountered a similar instance, and if so, what can be done to correct the issue?

hot_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 4, 2004, 12:21:01 PM3/4/04
Close all other applications when starting Photoshop CS.

Does he have the required mememory specifications to run photoshop.

David_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 4, 2004, 2:28:24 PM3/4/04
It shouldn't be a problem. He has 512MB and I had him reboot to make sure everything was running fresh.

Daniel M. Drucker

Mar 5, 2004, 4:49:02 PM3/5/04
David_...@adobeforums.com wrote in message news:<2cd05...@webx.la2eafNXanI>...

> My father-in-law, purchased a copy of Photoshop CS at my recommendation. After installation and upon first run, he called me up having received the following error: "Memory could not be allocated for the activation process."

I'm encountering the same problem. I can run Imageready, but not
Photoshop. My machine has 1GB ram, and I'm running no other
applications when I try to run Photoshop.

Daniel Drucker

alpad...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 6:48:23 AM9/10/13
kita punya permaslahan yang sama ,jadi solusi nya bagaimana..?